The Tampa Green Beret Association
Incorporated in the State of Florida on 11 April 2011, TGBA is the corporate partner of Command Chapter LX, Special Forces Association. Like Chapter LX, TGBA is a non-profit fraternal veterans organization and shares the mission of Chapter LX in the Tampa Bay area.
The purposes for the formation of TGBA are:
(1) To commemorate and honor the memory of Major Richard J. Meadows.
(2) To unite fraternally all Army Special Forces qualified personnel within the Tampa Bay region.
(3) To commemorate the memory of Army Special Forces personnel who have given their lives in defense of the United States.
(4) To assist members of Special Forces in need who reside in the Tampa Bay Region.
(5) To assist the efforts of other Veterans fraternal and service organizations throughout the Tampa Bay region.
TGBA is exempt from Federal- income tax under section 501(c) (19) of the Internal Revenue Code, and contributions to TGBA are tax-deductible. Our EIN is 45 -1773565.
De Oppresso Liber!